This post has now be filled. Please continue to check the website for further opportunities with The Rainbow Venues.
The Rainbow Venues is looking for an ambitious and budding Graphic Designer to join the team and work on upcoming shows, including the huge Chapter XII taking place at the end of March.
The role will include:
– Working on event posters for some huge artists we have booked this year
– Creating social media campaigns
– Working on internal communications
– Idea generation & coming up with innovative new designs
You must have:
– Your own laptop (Mac preferred)
– Excellent skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
– Knowledge in After Effects preferred, but not necessary
– Keen interest in the music industry
– Good organisational skills and the ability to stick to deadlines
– Attention to detail
The design team are looking for someone who is Birmingham based as travel expenses will be covered. The role is ideal for university students, as it will be part-time if you are able to work around your timetable.
You will be able to get some great work for your portfolio with the opportunity to have your work on display on a national billboard campaign.