A Winter Less Ordinary – Sat 12th & Sun 13th December
Inspired by the eclectic Saturday night markets of Goa and the derelict yet beautiful arts and music spaces of Berlin, A Winter Less Ordinary is a multi-faceted event, showcasing & retailing a wide range of independent art, fashion, crafts and food in the creative hub of Digbeth, Birmingham.
The beguiling environment will be set amongst a backdrop of installations, live and DJ based music, spoken word, immersive theatre plus lots more visual and aural stimulation of a magical nature. Unlike anything the city has ever seen before, A Winter Less Ordinary promises to be a bustling market, buzzing meeting place, relaxed hangout, eclectic dancefloor and recreational odyssey for all the ages, richly infused with the spirit of Christmas – but with a distinct twist.
Creating a wonderful social hub throughout the festive period, A Winter Less Ordinary will run 12th & 13th December, with each day having varied programme of entertainment.
– Independent retail stands in fashion, art & crafts
– Digbeth Dining Club street food traders + further in-house stalls
– Bars including specialist cocktail, prosecco & mulled wine micro bars
– Live & DJ based music
– An alternative Christmas sketch show in association with Birmingham Repertory Theatre
– Pop-up ballet performed by Birmingham Royal Ballet dancers
– Spoken work performance
– A Less Ordinary Santa
– Interactive puppet show
– Mistletoe Photo Booth
– Light bombing
– Art & light installations
Saturday 12th Dec: 11am-1am
Sunday 13th Dec 11am-11pm
Children welcome till 9pm
Event page: https://www.facebook.
Page name: A Winter Less Ordinary
User name: A_WINTER_LESS_ORDINARY
User name: Less Ordinary